2006-2013 Dodge Charger Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)1ASSL00164
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 4895482AB
- OE # 4895482
- OE # 4872716
This replacement sway bar link is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits the RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4895482AB, 4872716, 4895482
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Fits RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) Models only
- Does NOT fit AWD (All Wheel Drive) Models
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
- 2005-2013 Chrysler 300 Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2008-2013 Dodge Challenger Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side
- 2006-2013 Dodge Charger Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
Part #: 1ASSL00164
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates