2001 Mercury Sable Sedan Rear Sway Bar Link Pair1ASSL00014
Guaranteed to Fit
2001 Mercury Sable
- Body Type: Sedan
- Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
Your rear sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links and bushings are. Most commonly the rubber bushings dry and crack over time and will eventually split and fall off.
- Comes as a pair for the driver and passenger side rear
- (2) Links (bolts)
- (2) Sleeves
- (8) Rubber bushings
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These sway bar links are direct replacement parts that fit and function as the originals did.
Raise and secure the vehicle
- Lift and secure your vehicle with its model specific safe support points.
- Make sure your jack stands are set and the correct height on an even surface and your e brake is on if all four wheels arenâ€™t off the ground.
Remove the stabilizer link
- Use a wrench to secure the top of the link and a socket and breaker bar on the bottom.
- Remove the stabilizer link.
install the new stabilizer link
- Thread the stabilizer link, bushings and washers into the control arm and sway bar.
- Use your wrench to secure the link and a socket and ratchet to tighten it up.
- The torque spec is 13 foot lbs.
How-to Video:(06:25 min)
- Torque Wrench
- Complete Metric Socket Set
- Complete Metric Wrench Set
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
Wrenches - Metric
- 1980-1988 American Motors Eagle Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1986-2007 Ford Taurus Sedan Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1984-1994 Lincoln Continental Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1984-1992 Lincoln Mark VII Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1986-2005 Mercury Sable Sedan Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASSL00014
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates