1990-1994 Mazda Protege Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01400
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT or REAR*
- *as listed per application
- Includes bolts, bushings, and washers
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2011 Ford Focus Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1994-1995 Honda Passport Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1989-1994 Isuzu Amigo Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1988-1995 Isuzu Pup Pickup 2WD Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1991-1997 Isuzu Rodeo Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1987-1991 Isuzu Trooper Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1986-1994 Mazda 323 Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1984-1985 Mazda GLC Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1990-1994 Mazda Protege Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1984-1988 Nissan 200SX Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1984-1986 Nissan 300ZX Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1992-1997 Toyota Paseo Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1991-1998 Toyota Tercel Front Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01400
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.