1995-2000 Dodge Avenger Rear Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01380-700503
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4056A014, MB892982, 5483037020
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-2000 Chrysler Sebring Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1995-2000 Dodge Avenger Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1991-1996 Dodge Stealth Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1990-1998 Eagle Talon Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1992-1995 Hyundai Elantra Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1991-1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1992-2004 Mitsubishi Diamante Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1989-1994 Mitsubishi Galant Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1990-1994 Plymouth Laser Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01380
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.