2006-2010 Ford Fusion Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side MOOG K80251MGSMX00001-403888
This part replaces:
- MOOG K80251
- OE # 3M8Z 5K483 L
MOOG K80251 [FRONT SWAY BAR LINK KIT] LH
This Moog brand replacement FRONT Sway Bar Link kit is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your front sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT
- Kit includes (1) Link Assembly as shown
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: 3M8Z 5K483 L, 3M8Z 5K483 L, 4056A015, GK2A-34-170, GK2A34170, GJ6A-34-170A, GJ6A34170A
- Connects sway bar to control arm
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2010 Ford Fusion Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side MOOG K80251
- 2007-2010 Lincoln MKZ Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side MOOG K80251
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side MOOG K80251
- 2003-2010 Mazda 6 Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side MOOG K80251
- 2006 Mazda 6 Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side MOOG K80251
- 2006-2009 Mercury Milan Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side MOOG K80251
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side MOOG K80251
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Outlander Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side MOOG K80251
Part #: MGSMX00001
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: K80251
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.