2002-2005 Ford Explorer Rear Sway Bar Link Kit Pair1ASFK01408
- Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Includes bolts, bushings, and washers
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1L2Z5495BA, 1L2Z 5495 BA
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002-2005 Ford Explorer Rear Sway Bar Link Kit Pair
- 2003-2005 Lincoln Aviator Rear Sway Bar Link Kit Pair
- 2002-2005 Mercury Mountaineer Rear Sway Bar Link Kit Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01408
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates