1997-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (Moog)1ASMX00059
This part replaces:
- OE # 10320234
- MOOG K6662
MOOG K6662 [REAR SWAY BAR LINK KIT]
This Moog brand replacement REAR Sway Bar Link kit is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your rear sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Kit includes (1) Link Assembly as shown
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: 10320234
- Connects sway bar to rear strut
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2005-2008 Buick Allure Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (Moog)
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (Moog)
- 2005-2009 Buick LaCrosse Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (Moog)
- 1997-2004 Buick Regal Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (Moog)
- 2000-2013 Chevy Impala Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (Moog)
- 2000-2007 Chevy Monte Carlo Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (Moog)
- 1998-2002 Olds Intrigue Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (Moog)
- 1997-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (Moog)
Part #: 1ASMX00059
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: K6662
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.