2000-2002 Audi S4 Front Sway Bar Link Kit Pair1ASFK00216
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
Your front sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the bushings can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8D0411317D, 8D0411318D, 8D0 411 317D, 8D0 411 318D
- Direct replacements
- Includes new hardware
- Fit both FWD & Quattro models
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-2001 Audi A4 Quattro Front Sway Bar Link Kit Pair
- 1996-2001 Audi A4 Front Sway Bar Link Kit Pair
- 1998-2005 Audi A6 Front Sway Bar Link Kit Pair
- 1998-2005 Audi A6 Quattro Front Sway Bar Link Kit Pair
- 2003-2004 Audi RS6 Front Sway Bar Link Kit Pair
- 2000-2002 Audi S4 Front Sway Bar Link Kit Pair
- 2002-2003 Audi S6 Front Sway Bar Link Kit Pair
- 1998-2005 VW Passat Front Sway Bar Link Kit Pair