1971-1983 Toyota Corolla Front Sway Bar Link1ASSL00180
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # 1014242
- OE # 5461802E0A
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are. Over time these bushings can wear resulting in clunking noises.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 54618-02E0A, 5461802E0A, 1014242
- Direct fit replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the frame bushings. This bushing makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1980-1983 Nissan 200SX Front Sway Bar Link
- 1987-1995 Nissan Pathfinder Front Sway Bar Link
- 1982-1985 Toyota Celica Front Sway Bar Link
- 1971-1983 Toyota Corolla Front Sway Bar Link
- 1979-1982 Toyota Corona Front Sway Bar Link
- 1983-1984 Toyota Cressida Front Sway Bar Link
- 1982-1986 Toyota Supra Front Sway Bar Link
Part #: 1ASSL00180
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.