1993-1998 Lincoln Mark VIII Front Sway Bar End Link1ASSL00128
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # F3LY 5K484 A
This replacement sway bar link is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the bushings can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part number: F3LY-5K484-A, F3LY5K484A
- Includes (1) Link Assembly as shown
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
- 1993-1997 Ford Thunderbird Front Sway Bar End Link
- 1993-1998 Lincoln Mark VIII Front Sway Bar End Link
- 1993-1997 Mercury Cougar Front Sway Bar End Link
Part #: 1ASSL00128
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates