1988-1991 Honda Prelude Front Sway Bar Link1ASSL00101
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This replacement sway bar link is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the bushings can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51312-SDA-020, 51312-SR3-000, 90112-SE0-000, 51312SDA020, 51312SR3000, 90112SE0000
- Kit includes (1) Link Assembly as shown
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
- 1990-2001 Acura Integra Front Sway Bar Link
- 1988-1991 Honda CRX Front Sway Bar Link
- 1988-1998 Honda Civic Front Sway Bar Link
- 1999-2000 Honda Civic Front Sway Bar Link (excluding SI Models)
- 1988-1991 Honda Prelude Front Sway Bar Link
Part #: 1ASSL00101
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates