2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Front Sway Bar End Link (Except Coupe)1ASSL00087
- Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # 4695626
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part number: 4695626
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-2006 Chrysler Cirrus Front Sway Bar End Link
- 1995-2000 Chrysler Sebring Front Sway Bar End Link
- 2001-2006 Chrysler Sebring Front Sway Bar End Link (Except Coupe)
- 1995-2000 Dodge Stratus Front Sway Bar End Link
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Front Sway Bar End Link (Except Coupe)
- 1996-2000 Plymouth Breeze Front Sway Bar End Link