1993-2001 Nissan Altima Front Sway Bar End Link1ASSL00064
- Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # 546180E000, 546180Z800
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball joint ends can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 546180E000, 546180Z800, 54618 0E 000, 54618 0Z 800
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-1999 Infiniti I30 Front Sway Bar End Link
- 1993-2001 Nissan Altima Front Sway Bar End Link
- 1995-1998 Nissan Maxima Front Sway Bar End Link
- 1999 Nissan Maxima Front Sway Bar End Link ( Built Before 3/99 Production Date)
Part #: 1ASSL00064
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates