1988-1994 Lincoln Continental Sway Bar Link Front1ASSL00009-217834
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This part replaces:
- Reference Number K8702
Your front sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Sold individually as shown
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E6DZ-5K484-A, F4DZ-5K484-A, F58Z-5K483-A, F6DZ-5K484-A, F78Z-5K483-AA, E6DZ5K484A, F4DZ5K484A, F58Z5K483A, F6DZ5K484A, F78Z5K483AA
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These sway bar links are direct replacement parts that fit and function as the originals did.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1986-1995 Ford Taurus Sway Bar Link Front
- 1995-2003 Ford Windstar Sway Bar Link Front
- 1988-1994 Lincoln Continental Sway Bar Link Front
- 1986-1995 Mercury Sable Sway Bar Link Front
Part #: 1ASSL00009
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.