2001-2005 Honda Civic Front Sway Bar End Link Passenger Side1ASSL00090
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 51320S5A003
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits the RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51320-S5A-003, 51320-SCV-A91, 51320S5A003, 51320SCVA91
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX Front Sway Bar End Link Passenger Side
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Front Sway Bar End Link Passenger Side
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Front Sway Bar End Link Passenger Side
- 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Front Sway Bar End Link Passenger Side
- 2003-2011 Honda Element Front Sway Bar End Link Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASSL00090
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.