1985-1999 GMC Van - P Series Forward Control P3500 Front Sway Bar End Link Pair1ASFK01633
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement sway bar links are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Includes washers and bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15635936, 15020339
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1991-2002 Chevy C3500 Truck with I-Beam Front Axle Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1985-1999 Chevy Van - P Series Forward Control P30 Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1991-2002 GMC C3500 Truck with I-Beam Front Axle Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1985-1999 GMC Van - P Series Forward Control P3500 Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01633
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates