2006-2008 Ford F150 Truck 2WD Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01410
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5L3Z5K483CA, 5L3Z 5K483 CA
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2005 Ford F150 Truck 2WD Front Sway Bar Link Pair ( Built After 11/30/04 Production Date)
- 2006-2008 Ford F150 Truck 2WD Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT 2WD Front Sway Bar Link Pair