2006-2008 Ford F150 Truck 2WD Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01410-703028
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5L3Z5K483CA, 5L3Z 5K483 CA
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 2005 Ford F150 Truck 2WD Front Sway Bar Link Pair ( Built After 11/30/04 Production Date)
- 2006-2008 Ford F150 Truck 2WD Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT 2WD Front Sway Bar Link Pair