1995-1998 Dodge Neon Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01397
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4762137, F1CZ5A486A, F1CZ5A486AB, F1CZ 5A486 A, F1CZ 5A486 AB
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These link makes a great replacement and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-1998 Dodge Neon Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1986-2002 Ford Escort Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2003 Ford ZX2 Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1988-1989 Mercury Tracer Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1991-1999 Mercury Tracer Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1995-1998 Plymouth Neon Front Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01397
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates