1995-1998 Dodge Neon Pair Sway Bar Link Front1ASFK01397-702210
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4762137, F1CZ5A486A, F1CZ5A486AB, F1CZ 5A486 A, F1CZ 5A486 AB
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These link makes a great replacement and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-1998 Dodge Neon Pair Sway Bar Link Front
- 1986-2002 Ford Escort Pair Sway Bar Link Front
- 2003 Ford ZX2 Pair Sway Bar Link Front
- 1988-1989 Mercury Tracer Pair Sway Bar Link Front
- 1991-1999 Mercury Tracer Pair Sway Bar Link Front
- 1995-1998 Plymouth Neon Pair Sway Bar Link Front