2004-2005 Chevy Trailblazer EXT Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01066
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement sway bar links are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15102673, 15102674, 15918823
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2003-2006 Chevy SSR Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2004-2007 Chevy Trailblazer Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2004-2005 Chevy Trailblazer EXT Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2004-2007 GMC Envoy Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2004 GMC Envoy XL Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2004-2008 Isuzu Ascender Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2004 Olds Bravada Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2005-2009 Saab 9-7X Front Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01066
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates