2006-2013 Dodge Charger Front Sway Bar Link Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)1ASFK01050
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement sway bar links are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4895482AB, 4895483AB, 4872716, 4872717, 4895482, 4895483
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Fit RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) Models only
- Do NOT fit AWD (All Wheel Drive) Models
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 2005-2013 Chrysler 300 Front Sway Bar Link Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2008-2013 Dodge Challenger Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2006-2013 Dodge Charger Front Sway Bar Link Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum Front Sway Bar Link Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
Part #: 1ASFK01050
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates