1980-1988 Mercury Cougar Front Sway Bar End Link Pair1ASFK00256
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- OE # 15070821
- OE # 12546193
- OE # 10385580
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the bushings can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 10385580, 12546193, 15070821
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1984-1986 Ford Crown Victoria Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1978-2002 Ford Fairmont Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1981-1982 Ford Granada Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1984-1986 Ford LTD Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1979-1993 Ford Mustang Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1980-1988 Ford Thunderbird Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1982-1987 Lincoln Continental Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1984-1992 Lincoln Mark VII Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1979-1986 Mercury Capri Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1980-1988 Mercury Cougar Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1985 Mercury Marquis Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1978-1982 Mercury Zephyr Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1978-1979 Nissan D21 Hardbody Pickup Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00256
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.