1990-1997 Honda Accord Front Sway Bar End Link Pair1ASFK00229
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time bushings can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part number: 51314-SM4-020, 51314SM4020
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-1999 Acura CL Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1995-1998 Acura TL Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1990-1997 Honda Accord Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1995-1998 Honda Odyssey Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1996-1999 Isuzu Oasis Front Sway Bar End Link Pair