2004-2005 Chevy Trailblazer EXT Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side1ASSL00165
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver Side
This replacement sway bar link is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits the LH (Driver Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15102674, 15918823
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2003-2006 Chevy SSR Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2004-2007 Chevy Trailblazer Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2004-2005 Chevy Trailblazer EXT Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2004-2007 GMC Envoy Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2004 GMC Envoy XL Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2004-2008 Isuzu Ascender Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2004 Olds Bravada Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2005-2009 Saab 9-7X Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
Part #: 1ASSL00165
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.