1985-1999 GMC Van - P Series Forward Control P3500 Front Sway Bar End Link Driver or Passenger Side1ASSL00284
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver or Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 15635936, 15020339
This replacement sway bar link is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Includes washers and bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15635936, 15020339
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
- 1991-2002 Chevy C3500 Truck with I-Beam Front Axle Front Sway Bar End Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1985-1999 Chevy Van - P Series Forward Control P30 Front Sway Bar End Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1991-2002 GMC C3500 Truck with I-Beam Front Axle Front Sway Bar End Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1985-1999 GMC Van - P Series Forward Control P3500 Front Sway Bar End Link Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASSL00284
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates