1995-1998 Mazda Protege Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side1ASSL00219
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- OE # GA2A34170A
- OE # GD1E34170
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Fits the LH (Driver Side) FRONT or REAR*
- as listed per application
- Replaces dealer part numbers: GA2A34170A, GA2A 34170 A
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1997 Ford Probe Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 1993-1997 Mazda MX-6 Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 1999-2005 Mazda Miata MX-5 Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 1995-1998 Mazda Protege Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
Part #: 1ASSL00219
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.