1995-1998 Mazda Protege Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side1ASSL00219
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- OE # GA2A34170A
- OE # GD1E34170
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Fits the LH (Driver Side) FRONT or REAR*
- as listed per application
- Replaces dealer part numbers: GA2A34170A, GA2A 34170 A
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
- 1993-1997 Ford Probe Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 1993-1997 Mazda MX-6 Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 1999-2005 Mazda Miata Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 1995-1998 Mazda Protege Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side