2004-2007 Buick Rainier Front Sway Bar Kit1ASSL00118
- Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # 15932191
- HOLLANDER 524-00569
- DORMAN 927-106
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Over time the end links, bushings, brackets, ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
The original sway bar that this kit replaces was hollow, which over time will cause the stabilizer bar to develop dangerous pin holes. Once the pin holes start, there is nothing that can stop the eventual failure of this bar.
The sway bar that comes in this kit is solid, so no worries in the future of pin holes or rot through.
FRONT Stabilizer Bar
- Solid design
- Includes bushing brackets
- Replaces dealer part number: 15932191
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This sway bay kit makes a great replacement and is a good value compared to the dealer parts!
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier Front Sway Bar Kit
- 2004-2005 Chevy Trailblazer Front Sway Bar Kit
- 2006-2007 Chevy Trailblazer Front Sway Bar Kit (excluding SS Models)
- 2004-2006 Chevy Trailblazer EXT Front Sway Bar Kit
- 2004-2007 GMC Envoy Front Sway Bar Kit
- 2004-2006 GMC Envoy XL Front Sway Bar Kit
- 2004-2005 GMC Envoy XUV Front Sway Bar Kit
- 2004 Olds Bravada Front Sway Bar Kit
- 2005-2007 Saab 9-7X Front Sway Bar Kit
Part #: 1ASSL00118
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates