1999-2004 Suzuki Vitara Intermediate Steering Shaft with Coupler1ASTC00080
This part replaces:
- OE # 48220-67D50, 48220-65D60
This replacement steering column lower intermediate shaft with coupler is just what you need to get your Suzuki steering in good working condition again!
Often on original steering columns, the shafts with the coupler wear out. At first it will usually just make a clicking, or ticking noise when moving the steering wheel. This can usually be felt. If not replaced, over time it can cause not only a loose steering feel, but a dangerous safety concern if the joint separates.
- Lower intermediate shaft
- Mounts between the upper steering shaft and steering rack
- Replaces dealer part number: 48220-67D50, 48220-65D60, 4822067D50, 4822065D60
- Built to strict quality control standards
This intermediate steering shaft with coupler is a great replacement part and provides a good cost savings over the price of a dealer part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara Intermediate Steering Shaft with Coupler
- 1999-2004 Suzuki Vitara Intermediate Steering Shaft with Coupler
Part #: 1ASTC00080
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates