1981-1982 Ford Granada Front Suspension Kit1ASFK01150
These replacement suspension parts are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
FRONT Suspension Kit includes:
- (2) - FRONT INNER Tie Rod Assemblies - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT OUTER Tie Rod Assemblies - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT Sway Bar Links - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E0ZZ-3A130-A, E2DZ-3A130-A, E2SZ-3A130-A, E7SZ-3A130-A, E8SZ-3280-A, F6SZ-3280-CA, F6SZ-3280-CZ, D8BZ-3078-A, D8BZ-3078-B, D8BZ-3079-A, D8BZ-3079-B, D9AZ-3078-A, D9AZ-3079-A, D9BZ-3078-A, D9BZ-3079-A, E0AZ-3078-A, E0AZ-3078-B, E0AZ-3079-A, E0AZ-3079-B, E0SZ-3078-A, E0SZ-3079-A, E0VY-3078-A, E0VY-3079-A, E1BZ-3078-A, E1BZ-3079-A, E3DZ-3078-A, E3DZ-3079-A, E3SZ-3078-A, E3SZ-3079-A, E3SZ-3079-B, E3ZZ-3079-A, E3ZZ-3079-B, E5SZ-3078-A, E5SZ-3079-A, E69Z-3078-A, E69Z-3078-B, E69Z-3079-A, E69Z-3079-B, E7SZ-3078-A, F1VY-3078-A, F1VY-3078-B, F1VY-3079-A, F1VY-3079-B, F3AZ-3078-A, F3AZ-3079-A, MCS10327, 10385580, 12546193, 15070821, E0ZZ3A130A, E2DZ3A130A, E2SZ3A130A, E7SZ3A130A, E8SZ3280A, F6SZ3280CA, F6SZ3280CZ, D8BZ3078A, D8BZ3078B, D8BZ3079A, D8BZ3079B, D9AZ3078A, D9AZ3079A, D9BZ3078A, D9BZ3079A, E0AZ3078A, E0AZ3078B, E0AZ3079A, E0AZ3079B, E0SZ3078A, E0SZ3079A, E0VY3078A, E0VY3079A, E1BZ3078A, E1BZ3079A, E3DZ3078A, E3DZ3079A, E3SZ3078A, E3SZ3079A, E3SZ3079B, E3ZZ3079A, E3ZZ3079B, E5SZ3078A, E5SZ3079A, E69Z3078A, E69Z3078B, E69Z3079A, E69Z3079B, E7SZ3078A, F1VY3078A, F1VY3078B, F1VY3079A, F1VY3079B, F3AZ3078A, F3AZ3079A
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1982-1983 Ford Fairmont Front Suspension Kit
- 1981-1982 Ford Granada Front Suspension Kit
- 1984-1986 Ford LTD Front Suspension Kit
- 1982-1993 Ford Mustang Front Suspension Kit
- 1980-1988 Ford Thunderbird Front Suspension Kit
- 1982-1986 Mercury Capri Front Suspension Kit
- 1982-1988 Mercury Cougar Front Suspension Kit
- 1985 Mercury Marquis Front Suspension Kit
- 1982 Mercury Zephyr Front Suspension Kit