2005-2008 Ford F150 Truck Front Suspension Kit (6 Piece)1ASFK01287
- Location: Front
This front suspension kit is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- 6 Piece Front Suspension Kit Includes:
- (2) - FRONT UPPER Control Arms - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT OUTER Tie Rod Ends - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 2L1Z-3050-A, 4L3Z-3084-AA, 4L3Z-3084-AB, 4L3Z-3085-AA, 4L3Z-3085-AB, 4L3Z-3A130-CA, 6L3Z-3085A-L, 7L1Z-3084-A, 7L1Z-3085-A, 9L3Z-3085-A, MCSOE28, MCSOE29, 2L1Z3050A, 4L3Z3084AA, 4L3Z3084AB, 4L3Z3085AA, 4L3Z3085AB, 4L3Z3A130CA, 6L3Z3085AL, 7L1Z3084A, 7L1Z3085A, 9L3Z3085A
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 2004 Ford F150 Truck New Body Style Front Suspension Kit (6 Piece)
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 Truck Front Suspension Kit (6 Piece)
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT Front Suspension Kit (6 Piece)