1998-1998 Chevy S10 Pickup 4WD Front Suspension Kit for Models with Offset Tie Rod1ASFK00995
- Location: Front
- Transmission/Drivetrain Type: 4WD
These replacement suspension parts are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- FRONT Suspension Kit includes:
- (2) - FRONT OUTER Tie Rod Ends - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) * Offset
- (2) - FRONT INNER Tie Rod Ends - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT UPPER Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT Sway Bar Links - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (1) - FRONT Pitman Arm
- (1) - FRONT Idler Arm
- Replaces many dealer part numbers including: 12471301, 12471300, 26054968, 17980954, 22156908, 26029949, 26033093, 26054932, 7830667, 7833124, 7837636, 26048561, 7839709, 8260485610
- Parts are new, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) Models only
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Clean up the top of the upper control arm
Install the ball joint
- Line up the boot on the ball joint and put the ball joint in place and put the nut on it.
- Bolt the ball joint in with the four nuts and bolts.
- Torque them to 25 ft lbs
Install the tie rod.
- Put the tie rod in place
- Bolt it in at 55 ft lbs.
- Put in the cotter pin, hammer it through and bend it with a pair of pliers.
- Fill the tie rod end with grease.
Install the hub
- Put the O ring into the hub.
- Mount the hub and thread the ABS harness into place.
- Bolt the hub into place and make sure the shield is in the correct position.
- Use a star like pattern when bolting in the hub and torque the bolts to 65 ft lbs.
- Clip and bolt the ABS harness in and connect it.
Install the brakes
- Mount the rotor and caliper
- Bolt the caliper bolts in and torque to 50-60 ft lbs.
- Use a rubber mallet to help get the caliper on.
Install the hub nut and wheel.
- Before putting the wheel on, put the hub nut on and tighten but do not torque.
- Put the wheel back on and lower the car.
- Torque the hub nut to 90 ft lbs.
- Using a star pattern, torque the wheel lug nuts to 75 ft lbs.
- Put the cap and lug nut covers on.
How-to Video:(09:04 min)
- Penetrating Oil
- Socket Extensions
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Pry Bar
- 10mm Socket
- 11mm Socket
- 12mm Socket
- 13mm Socket
- 14mm Socket
- 15mm Socket
- 16mm Socket
- 17mm Socket
- 18mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- 20mm Socket
- 21mm Socket
- 22mm Socket
- 24mm Socket
- 35mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Grease Gun
- Jack Stands
- Rubber Mallet
- 13mm Wrench
- 18mm Wrench
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Wrenches - Metric
- 1998 Chevy Blazer S10 4WD Front Suspension Kit for Models with Offset Tie Rod
- 1999-2005 Chevy Blazer S10 4WD Front Suspension Kit
- 1998 Chevy S10 Pickup 4WD Front Suspension Kit for Models with Offset Tie Rod
- 1999-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup 4WD Front Suspension Kit
- 1998 GMC Jimmy S-15 4WD Front Suspension Kit for Models with Offset Tie Rod
- 1999-2001 GMC Jimmy S-15 4WD Front Suspension Kit
- 1999-2004 GMC S-15 Sonoma 4WD Front Suspension Kit
- 1998 Isuzu Hombre 4WD Front Suspension Kit for Models with Offset Tie Rod
- 1999-2000 Isuzu Hombre 4WD Front Suspension Kit
- 1999-2001 Olds Bravada 4WD Front Suspension Kit
Part #: 1ASFK00995
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.