1999-2003 Acura TL Front Suspension Kit for V6 3.2L1ASFK00476
- Front / Rear Location: Front
These replacement suspension parts are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- FRONT Suspension Kit includes:
- (2) - FRONT UPPER Control Arms - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Control Arms - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT INNER Tie Rod Ends - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT OUTER Tie Rod Ends - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT Sway Bar End Links - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement. One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 2001-2003 Acura CL Front Suspension Kit for V6 3.2L
- 1999-2003 Acura TL Front Suspension Kit for V6 3.2L
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Sedan Front Suspension Kit for L4 2.3L
- 2001-2002 Honda Accord Coupe Suspension Kit Front
Part #: 1ASFK00476
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.