1990-1991 Ford Taurus for L4 2.5L Front Lower Subframe Bushing Pair1ABMX00068
- Location: Lower
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 924-000
- OE # F6DZ 5400155 A
This replacement, 2 piece, subframe FRONT LOWER body mount bushing PAIR is just what you need to keep your front subframe firm in place! It is an all in one kit that allows you to do BOTH sides of the lower front section of the subframe.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Replaces both the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger Side) Front Lower Subframe bushings (See Location Diagram)
- Replaces dealer part numbers; F6DZ 5400155 A, F6DZ5400155A
- New, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Commonly called "Front Absorber" by Ford
Replace your broken or rusted out subframe mounts now with these great fitting aftermarket parts. They make a great replacement and have good cost savings over dealer individual pieces.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1986-2007 Ford Taurus for V6 3.0L Front Lower Subframe Bushing Pair
- 1990-1991 Ford Taurus for L4 2.5L Front Lower Subframe Bushing Pair
- 1990-1995 Ford Taurus for V6 3.8L Front Lower Subframe Bushing Pair
- 1993-1995 Ford Taurus SHO for V6 3.2L Front Lower Subframe Bushing Pair
- 1996-1999 Ford Taurus SHO for V6 3.4L Front Lower Subframe Bushing Pair
- 1988-1994 Lincoln Continental Front Lower Subframe Bushing Pair
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Continental Front Lower Subframe Bushing Pair
- 1986-2005 Mercury Sable for V6 3.0L Front Lower Subframe Bushing Pair
- 1990-1995 Mercury Sable for V6 3.8L Front Lower Subframe Bushing Pair
Part #: 1ABMX00068
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.