1995-1999 Chevy Monte Carlo Rear Subframe Body Mount Bushing Kit Pair1ABMK00025
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 924-005 x2
This replacement, 10 piece, subframe body REAR mount bushing kit PAIR is just what you need to keep your front subframe firm in place! It is an all in one kit that allows you to do BOTH SIDES of the REAR section of the subframe. To purchase this from the dealer, you can only buy individual parts, if they are even still available.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT REARWARD subframe bushings (see diagram)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 10203410, 10203413, 14088028, 10410940, 14088027
- (2) - Rear body bolt spacer
- (2) - Rear upper body bolt cushion
- (2) - Rear lower body bolt cushion
- (2) - Rear cushion retainer
- (2) - Bolt insulator
- Bolts rear of subframe to body
- Direct replacement
- No modifications needed
- Buyer will need to reuse original retainer bolt
This is for TWO kits. To do only one rear side, please purchase the single set.
Caution: Please consult your repair manual for the proper torque of these bolts. If no repair manual is found then the manufacturer advises whenever frame mount bolts are loosened or removed, they must be replaced with new parts and torqued to 140Nm (103 Ft-Lbs) to avoid damage to Sub-Frame, drive train, or suspension.
Replace your broken or rusted out subframe mounts now with these great fitting aftermarket parts. They make a great replacement and have good cost savings over dealer individual pieces.
- 1994-1996 Buick Regal Rear Subframe Body Mount Bushing Kit Pair
- 1994-2001 Chevy Lumina Rear Subframe Body Mount Bushing Kit Pair
- 1995-1999 Chevy Monte Carlo Rear Subframe Body Mount Bushing Kit Pair
- 1994-1997 Olds Cutlass Supreme Rear Subframe Body Mount Bushing Kit Pair
- 1994-1996 Pontiac Grand Prix Rear Subframe Body Mount Bushing Kit Pair
Part #: 1ABMK00025
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.