1998-1999 Subaru Legacy Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)1ASFK01306
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a SET of 4
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT & REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 20481AA001, 20481 AA001, 20420AA004, 20420-AA004
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 1998-2002 Subaru Forester Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
- 1993-2001 Subaru Impreza Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
- 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
- 1995-2007 Subaru Impreza Outback Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
- 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
- 1998-1999 Subaru Legacy Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
- 1998-1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
Part #: 1ASFK01306
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.