1998-2002 Subaru Forester Rear Sway Bar Link1ASSL00192-679931
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
This part replaces:
- OE # 20481AA001
- Reference Number K80875
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 20481AA001, 20481 AA001
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2002 Subaru Forester Rear Sway Bar Link
- 1993-2007 Subaru Impreza Rear Sway Bar Link
- 1995-2007 Subaru Impreza Outback Rear Sway Bar Link
- 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Rear Sway Bar Link
- 1998-1999 Subaru Legacy Rear Sway Bar Link
- 1998-1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Rear Sway Bar Link
Part #: 1ASSL00192
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.