1998-2004 Subaru Legacy Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01304
- Front / Rear Location: Front
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 20420AA004, 20420-AA004
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 2003-2006 Subaru Baja Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1998-2002 Subaru Forester Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1993-2001 Subaru Impreza Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1995-2007 Subaru Impreza Outback Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1998-2004 Subaru Legacy Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1998-1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2000-2003 Subaru Outback Front Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01304
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.