2003-2013 Subaru Forester Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01384
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 20470-SA000, 20470-SA001, 20470SA000, 20470SA001
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2013 Subaru Forester Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2002-2013 Subaru Impreza Sedan Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2002-2013 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2004-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2011-2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Sedan Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2005-2009 Subaru Outback Front Sway Bar Link Pair