2003-2013 Subaru Forester Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side1ASSL00200-701385
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver or Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 20470SA001; 20470SA000
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 20470-SA000, 20470-SA001, 20470SA000, 20470SA001
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2013 Subaru Forester Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 2002-2013 Subaru Impreza Sedan Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 2002-2013 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 2004-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 2011-2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Sedan Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 2005-2009 Subaru Outback Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASSL00200
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.