2001-2009 Subaru Outback Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for H6 3.0L1AEEK00229-631311
- Quantity: 6 Piece Set
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- (6) - Ignition Coils
- Located at the end of the spark plug wires
- New, not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 22433AA441, 22433AA530, 22433AA531
- 100% factory tested
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for H6 3.0L
- 2001-2009 Subaru Legacy Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for H6 3.0L
- 2001-2009 Subaru Outback Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for H6 3.0L
- 2008-2009 Subaru Tribeca Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for H6 3.6L
Part #: 1AEEK00229
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.