2001-2009 Subaru Outback Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for H6 3.0L1AEEK00229
- Quantity: Set of 6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- (6) - Ignition Coils
- Located at the end of the spark plug wires
- New, not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 22433AA441, 22433AA530, 22433AA531
- 100% factory tested
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2006-2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for H6 3.0L
- 2001-2009 Subaru Legacy Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for H6 3.0L
- 2001-2009 Subaru Outback Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for H6 3.0L
- 2008-2009 Subaru Tribeca Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for H6 3.6L