1990-1996 Subaru Legacy Ignition Coil for H4 2.5L1AECI00017
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-159
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition where the car looses power especially at higher engine RPM.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1998 Subaru Forester Ignition Coil for H4 2.5L
- 1990-1997 Subaru Legacy Ignition Coil for H4 2.2L
- 1990-1996 Subaru Legacy Ignition Coil for H4 2.5L