1995-1995 Subaru Impreza Engine Knock Sensor for H4 2.2L1AEKS00010-526218
This part replaces:
- OE # 22060AA031
- OE # 22060AA030
- Standard Motor Products KS86
This replacement Engine Knock (Detonation) Sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running order again!
A knock sensor is like a small electronic microphone that is usually attached to the engine block and listens for a couple of things that a engine might do. One thing it listens for is pre-ignition or knocking inside the engine usually caused by a few issues including dirty gas, wrong engine timing low octane fuel, wrong air / fuel mixture, and also by the wrong spark plugs. It also listens for engine run on which happens when the vehicle is turned off, but tries to keep running until it stalls. Once a noise is detected, the knock sensor sends a signal to the cars computer which in turn will retard the timing at 2 degree intervals until it corrects the issue. If the knock sensor fails, it can seriously damage the engine, as continuous pre-ignition could cause melting or fractures in the pistons just to name a few.
This knock sensor features the following specifications:
- 100% New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 22060AA030, 22060AA031, 22060 AA030, 22060 AA031
- Mounts to engine block
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Mounting type: Screw in
- Number of Terminals: (2)
This Engine Knock Sensor makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
- 1995 Subaru Impreza Engine Knock Sensor for H4 2.2L
- 1994-1996 Subaru Legacy Engine Knock Sensor for H4 2.2L
- 1996 Subaru Legacy Engine Knock Sensor for H4 2.5L
- 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback Engine Knock Sensor for H4 2.5L
- 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback Engine Knock Sensor for H4 2.2L
- 1992-1997 Subaru SVX Engine Knock Sensor for H6 3.3L
Part #: 1AEKS00010
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates