1995-1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Front Lower Control Arm Pair1ASFK01181
- Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Include bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 20200-AC2-00F, 20200-AC2-10F, 20200AC200F, 20200AC210F
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality replacements.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2006 Subaru Baja Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1998-2000 Subaru Forester Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1993-2001 Subaru Impreza Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1990-2004 Subaru Legacy Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1995-1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1993-1994 Subaru Loyale Front Lower Control Arm Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01181
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.