1995-1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Front Lower Control Arm Driver Side1ASLF00529
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 20200AC210F
- Dorman 520-477
- Hollander 512-58297L
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes bushings
- Replaces dealer part number: 20200-AC2-10F, 20200AC210F
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality replacement.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2006 Subaru Baja Front Lower Control Arm Driver Side
- 1998-2000 Subaru Forester Front Lower Control Arm Driver Side
- 1993-2001 Subaru Impreza Front Lower Control Arm Driver Side
- 1990-2004 Subaru Legacy Front Lower Control Arm Driver Side
- 1995-1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Front Lower Control Arm Driver Side
- 1993-1994 Subaru Loyale Front Lower Control Arm Driver Side