2002-2013 Subaru Impreza WRX Front Lower Ball Joint Pair1ASFK00247
This part replaces:
- OE # 21067GA050 x2
These replacement Lower Ball Joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) Front Lower
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 21067GA050, 21067 GA 050
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2006 Subaru Baja Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1998-2013 Subaru Forester Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1999-2013 Subaru Impreza Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1999-2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2002-2013 Subaru Impreza WRX Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2004-2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1990-2013 Subaru Legacy Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1995-1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2000-2013 Subaru Outback Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1988-1991 Subaru XT Front Lower Ball Joint Pair