2003-2006 Subaru Baja Power Heated Mirror Pair1AMRP00402
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
- Mirror options: Heated
This replacement mirror PAIR is just what you need to get your Subaru Legacy Outback & Baja in good working condition again!
- Fits both the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger Sides)
- Replaces dealer part number: 91031AE98ANN, 91031AE99ANN
- Injection molded black plastic housing
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This mirror PAIR makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over dealer parts.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Using a flat blade screwdriver remove the pin on the door panel below the mirror.
- Remove the triangle trim panel at the top of the door panel.
- Pry up the switch panel and disconnect the harnesses.
- Remove the square plug on the armrest.
- Remove the two uncovered Phillips screws.
- Remove the door handle bezel.
- Pull from the bottom corner and release the clips. Do this around the door panel.
- Pull the door panel up and off.
- Disconnect the harness on the door panel.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Remove the plugs from behind the mirror.
- Remove the three 8mm bolts securing the mirror.
- Disconnect the mirror harness.
- Pull the mirror out.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Run the harness through the pad and push the pad down into place on the inside of the mirror.
- Run the mirror harness through the door.
- Line up the mirror and hold it in place as you replace the three 8mm bolts.
- Reconnect the harness.
- Replace the plugs.
Replacing the Door Panel
- Reconnect the harness on the door panel.
- Line the panel up over the window sill.
- Push the clips in around the panel.
- Replace the door handle bezel
- Replace the triangle trim panel.
- Replace the two Phillips screws.
- Push the pin back into place.
- Reconnect the switch panel and push it down into place.
- Replace the square plug on the armrest.
How-to Video:(07:44 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 8mm Socket
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2003-2006 Subaru Baja Power Heated Mirror Pair
- 2000-2004 Subaru Outback Power Heated Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00402
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.