2003-2003 Subaru Baja Sway Bar Link Rear1ASSL00071
- Location: Rear
This part replaces:
- OE # 20470AE00B
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time ball joint ends can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 20470AE00B, 20470 AE 00B, 20470AE00A, 20470 AE 00A
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
- 2003 Subaru Baja Sway Bar Link Rear
- 2000-2003 Subaru Legacy Sway Bar Link Rear
- 2000-2003 Subaru Outback Sway Bar Link Rear
Part #: 1ASSL00071
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates