2003-2003 Subaru Baja Sway Bar Link Rear Pair1ASFK00236
- Location: Rear
This part replaces:
- OE # 20470AE00B x2
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time ball joint ends can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Direct replacements
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 20470AE00B, 20470 AE 00B, 20470AE00A, 20470 AE 00A
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003 Subaru Baja Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 2000-2003 Subaru Legacy Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 2000-2003 Subaru Outback Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00236
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.