1999-2001 Subaru Impreza for H4 2.2L ABS Tone Ring Front1ABES00028-375012
This part replaces:
- OE # 28321AE07B
- Dorman 917-536
This replacement ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) tone ring is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again! This is the part that the ABS sensor plunger makes contact with to tell the vehicle's computer how fast the car is moving. A bad, corroded, damaged, or malfunctioning ABS tone ring can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. This will prevent your ABS system from working properly.
Now you the ability to just replace the part that goes bad instead of having to replace the entire axle shaft assembly!
- Attaches to the LH (Driver) or RH (Passenger) Side FRONT CV (Constant Velocity) Axle Shaft
- Not available separately from the dealer
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces the Tone Ring on the following CV shaft dealer part numbers: 28321AE07B, 28321 AE07B
- Commonly called "Tone Ring" by Subaru
This ABS tone ring is enough to do one axle shaft. If you need to do more then one, please see our pairs listing.
- 2003-2006 Subaru Baja for H4 2.5L ABS Tone Ring Front
- 2000-2002 Subaru Forester for H4 2.5L ABS Tone Ring Front
- 1999-2004 Subaru Impreza for H4 2.5L ABS Tone Ring Front
- 1999-2001 Subaru Impreza for H4 2.2L ABS Tone Ring Front
- 2002-2004 Subaru Impreza WRX for H4 2.0L ABS Tone Ring Front
- 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi for H4 2.5L ABS Tone Ring Front
- 2000-2004 Subaru Legacy for H4 2.5L ABS Tone Ring Front
- 2000-2004 Subaru Outback for H4 2.5L ABS Tone Ring Front
- 2001-2004 Subaru Outback for H6 3.0L ABS Tone Ring Front