2006-2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid Front Strut Passenger Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac)MNSTS00331
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- Monroe 71593
Monroe® Sensa-Trac® Strut Assembly: 71593
Quantity: (1) Strut Assembly
Side: RH (Passenger Side)
Vehicle Type: All
Engine Size: All
Monroe Sensa-Trac Shock with Innovative Technology:
The Monroe® Sensa-Trac® Shock Absorber with PSD (position sensitive damping) and the Safe Tech™ system combines our exclusive precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube with application engineered valving and Fluon banded piston to improve the ride, handling, and safety characteristics of the vehicle.
These features allow the Monroe Sensa-Trac Strut Assembly to adjust more rapidly to changing road and weight conditions than any other available shock absorber.
The result: enhanced control with uncompromised ride comfort.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- 1-3/16" Bore: Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control.
- Fluon Banded Piston: Works with the existing groove tube technology to enhance responsiveness to changing road conditions.
- Unique Groove Tube - PSD: Precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube perform like an additional stage of valving for optimum ride tuning.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 1/2" Diameter Piston Rod: Nitrocarburized rod* for long service life.
- Special Seal: "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
* On non-dust shield units only.
To ensure the vehicle performs safely and as designed, we recommend replacing shocks & struts in pairs. If the damping rates are significantly different from side to side the vehicle body and wheel movement variations could cause handling irregularities. We also recommend performing an alignment after replacement. This will ensure proper tracking and protect your vehicle's tires from premature wear.
- 2001-2012 Ford Escape Front Strut Passenger Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac)
- 2005-2007 Ford Escape Hybrid Front Strut Passenger Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac)
- 2001-2006 Mazda Tribute Front Strut Passenger Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac)
- 2008-2011 Mazda Tribute Front Strut Passenger Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac)
- 2005-2011 Mercury Mariner Front Strut Passenger Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac)
- 2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid Front Strut Passenger Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac)
Part #: MNSTS00331
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 71593