1988-1991 Olds Cutlass Calais Front Strut Cartridge Driver Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac)MNSSP00081
This part replaces:
- Monroe 73305, 901921, 902994
Monroe Sensa-Trac® Strut Cartridge 73305
Cushion Mount Kit 901921
Lower Spring Seat & Bearing Kit LF 902994
This is a new MONROE FRONT Strut Cartridge Kit. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
Quantity: (1) Sensa-Trac Strut Cartridge
Side: LH (Driver)
Vehicle Type: All FWD (Front Wheel Drive) Models
Engine Size: All
Built to strict quality control standards:
Includes the following components :
- Sensa-Trac Strut Cartridge
- Cushion Mount Kit
- Lower Spring Seat & Bearing
- Attaching hardware
The Monroe® Sensa-Trac® strut with PSD (position sensitive damping) and the Safe Tech&trade system combines our exclusive precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube with application engineered valving and Fluon banded piston to improve the ride, handling, and safety characteristics of the vehicle.
These features allow the Monroe Sensa-Trac strut to adjust more rapidly to changing road and weight conditions than any other available shock absorber.
The result: enhanced control with uncompromised ride
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Rod Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- Fluon Banded Piston: Works with the existing groove tube technology to provide responsiveness to changing road conditions.
- Unique Groove Tube - PSD: Precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube perform like an additional stage of valving for optimum ride tuning.
- Hardened and Chrome Plated Piston Rod: Long service life.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- Unique Rod Guide and Single Lip Seal: Bronze reinforced rod guide bearing and special seal provides longer service life and consistent performance.
- Special Dust Boot/Jounce Bumper*: Protective dust boot reduces dirt and any moisture build-up. Jounce bumper helps prevent severe suspension movement.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.Warranty Note: Tenneco Inc. warrants qualifying Monroe products against defects and wear-out when used on private passenger cars and light trucks under normal operating conditions for as long as such original purchaser owns the vehicle on which they were originally installed. Tenneco's obligation under this warranty is limited to replacement of the worn-out or defective product in accordance with this warranty. Cost of removal and installation are not included, and any incidental and consequential damages are excluded under this warranty, regardless of when the failure occurs. This warranty has no cash value. This warranty does not apply to products which have been modified, improperly applied or installed on vehicles used for commercial or racing purposes. Qualifying Products are Monroe OESpectrum Shocks and Struts, Monroe Reflex Shocks and Struts, Monroe Sensa-Trac Shocks and Struts, Monroe Quick-Strut replacement assemblies, Monroe Gas-Magnum Shocks
- 1988-1996 Buick Regal Front Strut Cartridge Driver Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac)
- 1990-1994 Chevy Lumina Front Strut Cartridge Driver Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac)
- 1988-1991 Olds Cutlass Calais Front Strut Cartridge Driver Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac)
- 1988-1997 Olds Cutlass Supreme Front Strut Cartridge Driver Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac)
- 1988-1996 Pontiac Grand Prix Front Strut Cartridge Driver Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac)
Part #: MNSSP00081
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 73305, 901921, 902994
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.